Volunteer with fellow Badgers at the Rock ’n’ Roll Marathon
Thank you for your tremendous support! For the past nine years, the Big Ten alumni chapters of San Diego have worked together to staff one of the water stations during the Rock ’n’ Roll Marathon, and it has been a great experience for all participants. We are again hosting a water station for this year’s race — serving both the half and full marathons — and we need your help!
The San Diego Rock ’n’ Roll Marathon will be held on Sunday, June 3, 2018, from 5 to 10 a.m. We will be at water station #5 at Boundary Street and Polk Avenue in North Park (around mile 7.5) for both races. This is the same location as last year.
Please share this with local alumni, family, and friends. We need as many volunteers (ages 14 and older) as possible this year. The location of our station means that runners will get there early, so we need volunteers to arrive no later than 5 a.m. We will complete the marathon support early as well and will be finished by 10 a.m.
- Sign up here.
- Enter the password bigten2018. (Our station will show up once you’ve entered the password.)
- Select the box to the left of W5 Big Ten (it will be highlighted in yellow). Then scroll down to enter your registration information.
- Enter your volunteer information.
- Under “Group Name,” enter Wisconsin.
- You can add additional volunteers with the plus sign (+) just above the waiver.
- Click the waiver, and submit your registration.
Please contact the WAA: San Diego chapter’s Amy Parr ’07 at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Thank you. We’ll see you there!